BCI Capnocheck II (ETCO2/SpO2)
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Their products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
The Capnocheck II Handheld Capnograph/Oximeter is a full featured, highly portable unit in your choice of configurations, delivering capnography only or capnography combined with oximetry. Ideally suited for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending data.
The battery-operated design with optional battery bypass offers the flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications. Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick, trouble-free downloading.
BCI Capnocheck II 8400 Product Features:
- Measures ETCO2, inspired CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and heart rate
- Displays waveforms, trends, and numeric values
- Adjustable alarm limits
- Visual and audible alarms
- Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients
BCI Capnocheck II 8400 Configuration Options:
- BCI Capnocheck II 8400 (ETCO2/SpO2)
- BCI Capnocheck II 8400 (ETCO2/Digital SpO2)
- BCI Capnocheck II 8400 (ETCO2 Only)