PEDI-LITE Pediatric Spineboard
Rapid Deployment Products, Inc., a US company, is an industry leader of a broad range of immobilization and extrication-like devices mainly utilized in the fire and ems industry.
The PEDI-LITE Pediatric Spineboard is a leader for pediatric immobilization.
- 12" width at top of board, tapers to 10" at foot end
- No rodes, runners or rails
- 100% X-Ray Translucent
- Foam filled for floatation & patient insulation
- Concave design for perfect patient centering & less deflection/warping
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Length: 48"
- Kit includes: Carry case, head blocks, head/chin tapes, 4 color-coded straps, and C-collar
- Custom mold-in graphics available for an additional fee. To view an exmple, click on the hyperlink listed above. Thank you Julie Palladino with RPD. :)
U of M