Inovo: 3625-R-1 (0-25 LPM, RH, DISS)
Inovo, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of oxygen regulators and conservers, serving the needs of the home healthcare, EMS and hospital markets.
Inovo manufactures all of its products in an integrated CNC machining and assembly operation. Inovo's state-of-the-art equipment includes multi-axis machining centers and the latest equipment for testing and quality control. Each Inovo product is manufactured and tested to ensure high durability. As a continued demonstration of there commitment to quality, Inovo has obtained ISO 13485 certification for medical devices.
The mission of Inovo is to manufacturer products that improve the lives of patients. They do this with a relentless focus on innovation, quality, and customer service. Backed by a five-year warranty and a "no-hassle" repair policy, their products are guaranteed to bring you peace of mind.
- U.S. made in our Naples, Florida facility
- Patented brass core in all ares that contact high-pressure oxygen
- Meets ASTM-G175-03 promoted ignition tests
- Inlet pressure: 200-3,000 PSI
- Outlet pressure: 50 PSI
- CGA 870 connection
- Available with one or two PTO outlets (50 psi output pressure)
- Five-year warranty
- All brass in high-pressure and relief-valve zones
- 20-micron, sintered-bronze inlet filter
- Teflon pressure regulating seat
- Viton and silicone o-rings
- Stainless steel fastners and springs
- FDA-recommended brass and viton seal washer