Dynarex ActiSplint, Rolled
Dynarex Corporation, established in 1967, is a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical supply products.
Be prepared with the ActiSplint!
ActiSplint Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable and easy to mold
- Available in two types: Rolled and flat versions
- Latex Free
- Only 180 grams
- For first aid and emergency
- Also for sport and recreational use
- Adaptable and light weight
- An affordable splint for all on-the-spot emergencies
- ActiSplint could be cut by scissors
- Not available for use in x-rays
- Dimensions: Rolled & Flatfold - 4.5" x 36", Finger - 1 3/8" x 3 3/4", Rolled Splint with Sensi-Wrap - 4.5" x 36" and Sensi-Wrap - 2" x 5 yards, Black
U of M