BlackMax Nitrile Glove, Small
Digitcare is one of the world's leading suppliers of quality examination and specialty gloves. Digitcare offers a full line of latex, synthetic, sterile and non-sterile hand covering products that provide the highest level of protection. Digitcare products have been University and field tested with proven durability and class leading performance. Digitcare gloves are manufactured to strict standards that meet or exceed international and US performance codes.
BlackMax is a 5 mil, 10" length, fully textured glove great for EMS, Tactical, Swat and Police. Digitcare's proprietary formulation makes the glove extraordinarily pliable with high stretch characteristics. It is black in color for reduced contrast with fluids/uniforms/inks and dyes. The glove is also puncture resistant.
BlackMax Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves were developed to offer the following:
- Advanced non-latex nitrile polymer offers superior stretch and comfort
- Stretch properties give user less hand fatigue
- Black pigmentation for reduced contrast with fluids, uniforms, and/or inks/dyes
- Fully textured surface for improved grip in all conditions
- Puncture resistance as specified by NFPA 1999-2008 edition
- Passed ASTM Bacteriophage Test F1671 per NFPA 1999-2008 standard
- UL certified NFPA 1999-2008 edition with an AQL of 0.65 exceeds industry standards
- Our Ease Off No-Stick exterior surface prevents duct tape and even Veni-Gard from sticking to the glove